Monday, June 24, 2013

String Challenge 056

Here is another string :). Hahaha! Just 21 more until I am caught up >.< ugh, it might take awhile! But I am trying. This is what string 056 looked like before I started working on it:
I turned it on its side, so you could get the right perspective. This string was courtesy of Jill Dobis. You can check out the weekly string challenge on Linda Farmer's page - Tangle Patterns. They are a lot of fun and really handy when you are having trouble deciding on a string to use.

The Creator's Leaf

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of the mollusc shell & a very interesting Purk. Love the way you made Nzeppel float over Florz.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, paula, i'll get caught up one day :) maybe

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).