Friday, June 21, 2013

String 045

Last week I had some time to catch up in a few areas. One of the projects I enjoy doing each week is Linda Farmer's String Challenge on Tangle Patterns. I don't even know how far behind I am, but I am going to keep going until I'm caught up! This was string 045, a really fun one! I don't think this is even a specific tangle, I just drew lines and enjoyed the way it turned out!
This is what the string we were provided looked like. Then I just added the drawing. The Diva's weekly challenge this week is called  Is It a Zentangle?, and the thought is ~ can you tangle a tile without using a specific tangle pattern? And the answer is a resounding yes! You can. The above tile is my proof. Head on over to the Diva's Challenge, #123, and see what everyone drew. You'll be blown away by the amazing artwork there!
iamthedivaczt
The Creator's Leaf

9 comments:

I have been waiting to hear from you :).