Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Light of the Lord

As soon as I figure out where I took this photo I will post the name of the church. Still working on thoughts for publishing a book of my church steeples and cross photos I've taken across the United States. I believe I will interweave some of my scripture photos as well. 

The steeples, the crosses, the scriptures, they all remind me of why I started this blog and why it is named The Creator's Leaf. It can be summed up by the words in James 1:17, every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. Everything I am, every gift I have, every talent I have - they all come from the Father, and in all my ways I want acknowledge Him and give credit where credit is due. With Him. The Creator.
The Creator's Leaf

4 comments:

  1. Terrific - only one response to this.....AMEN!
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this is why I follow you. Your faithfulness to honor Him encourages and heartens me. Thank you for that and thank you for this beautiful photo. I love churches and steeples. And you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just want it known that my friends who support me here on my blog and on my facebook page are some of God's nicest gifts to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice, this is a beatiful photo with the scripture. I love your idea to publish a book with your photos and scriptures. I'll be one of the first on the list to buy one. I love that you give all the glory to God. Linda E.

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).