Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Creator's Sunset

I recently posted these shots on my photography blog - The Shadow of the Cross - in response to a weekly challenge. I thought I'd share them here as well, since most of you don't follow Shadow. We spend time in Cedar Key at least once during the spring or summer and I always take my camera.
As we were walking down by the waterfront, I turned and saw this amazing sunset above the houses and tree line. At first I thought one of the houses was on fire, then I realized I was just seeing one awesome, amazing sunset. The Creator was putting on a light show - just for me. And now, it's for you, too!


The Creator's Leaf

3 comments:

  1. Goodness He really does paint the most amazing pictures doesn't He?
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what made you turn around? I'm always amazed when things like that happen. It's like a tap on the shoulder...hey look what I've done...I know you'll love it!
    Simply spectacular and thankfully you were able to capture it and share with us. Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).