Sunday, May 12, 2013

Tangled on Grey

I picked up a Strathmore Grey journal. I've been seeing lots of awesome artwork on facebook that various CZTs drew on either the new tan or grey journals. I worked on this while Kali unpacked boxes and started setting up her room. I haven't shaded it yet because I may go back and add color. Not sure how that would work on grey paper. I feel a test run coming up! Thanks once again to Cherryl Moote for teaching tangled gardens at the Retreat to Paradise!
The Creator's Leaf

4 comments:

  1. love it....looks like a wonderland from the eyes of a lawn fairy.....make sure you only use 49 different shades of grey.....you wouldn't want 50 shades of grey....p.s. i've never read it....ahhhh

    Blessings,
    Cynthia♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very interesting indeed - I'd imagine a white gel pen highlights might work. I absolutely love your swirls that look like canes - they're so utterly like the real life ferns as they start to uncurl themselves.
    Paula (PEP)
    Just thought - the Irojiten should work beautifully on the grey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it very much !!!! so fresh ... and green ... and vibrant ... love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little garden! So fun--makes me wanna play with tangles all day! Just might have to do that...hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).