Sunday, May 12, 2013

New Kittens

We like cats at our house. We like cats a lot. Right now we have three cats that live indoors, and about fifteen cats that live outdoors. Five of those are babies. So cute! I drew this ATC while I was in Maryland with my daughter. To give you some perspective, this is on a piece of 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" watercolor paper.
Then I used my Japanese irojiten coloring pencils to add some color. Layer upon layer of colors gave me these rich hues. The design looks oriental to me. Could be those asian fans on the chest.  Earlier I showed you the dragon ATC I gave to my nephew (grandnephew? my nephew's son would be what to me?) I sent this oriental cat ATC to my niece, sister of said grandnephew, would it be great-nephew? I have no idea, I just hope my niece liked her cat.


The Creator's Leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been waiting to hear from you :).