Sunday, May 19, 2013

Digis by CiG i

My friend Cindy has recently gotten into designing digital stamps. She uses her own artwork to make the stamps, and in some cases also makes digital paper to go with them.
This is an example of Cindy's work that I printed out and colored with my copic markers. I love her designs! Her work is featured in the Etsy store called Digis by CiGi.
Once I colored the designs, I used them to build this card. I am going to send it to a little princess who was attacked by a pitbull. Her favorites colors are purple and pink - perfect colors for a fairy princess, don't you think?
Many of Cindy's stamp sets have more than one component, and as I said some of them also have background paper. What a great deal!
Please visit Digis By Cigi and check out the cool digital stamp art of Canadian artist Cynthia Garner. All purchases are downloadable. You are going to be seeing Digis by CiGi here regularly on The Creator's Leaf cause it's that awesome!

The Creator's Leaf

3 comments:

  1. Love your shading & gradation of colour on those leaves & petals. Hope the little princess recovers quickly.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank, paula, totally new stuff to me. i've done the coloring for awhile, the card making is new. thanks for looking :)

      Delete
  2. Just lovely, Alice. She'll be thrilled to get it. They are displayed on a book case so this will be a nice addition. Most are just store bought.
    Blessings, Coleen

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).