Thursday, March 7, 2013

ATCs in Today's Post

I love being a CZT! For those of you who have been living under a rock this past year and missed this obsession in my life - that stands for certified zentangle teacher. Zentangle® is the name of the art style you see above.
A total of twenty-five of us CZTs are getting some awesome mail - and are sending out some awesome mail - across the United States, and around the globe. Literally.
CZTs in Canada, Australia, Ukraine, South Africa {{{hugs, Marizaan}}}, Scotland, and ten different states in the U.S.A. are busily designing ATCs, posting them to global destinations, and are starting to receive beautiful pieces of art like the two you see above. (On the left, a tile designed by Cathy Wilson. On the right, a tile designed by Lori Bradford.) I can not wait! I am being blessed to receive 22 more of these little powerful pieces of art in the coming days and weeks. I guess that means I need to get mine finished. First batch to be mailed out tomorrow! So much fun! Gotta love, love, love being a CZT! Thank you, Cathy! Thank you Lori! You ladies pretty much rock!

The Creator's Leaf

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun.....

    Happy Creating!

    blessings,
    Cynthia♥

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).