Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Starting 2013 Out Sick

I'm just noticing that it's the 29th of January, and it's been forever since I've made a post. There are a couple reasons for that - the main one being I've been really sick! Super sick, in fact. I just ate the first meal I've had in over a week. Tonight is the first time in over a week that my temperature has been normal. This is the longest I've been awake in over a week - going on 4 hours now. I've pretty much slept the entire past week. Thanks to a good visit with the doctor earlier today, I am hoping to be feeling much better soon.  For a quick post, let me share the first of my Tangle-a-Day Calendar pages using Carole Ohl's new calendar. If you are interested, you can purchase one from her on her blog.


The Creator's Leaf

3 comments:

  1. I've missed you so take care. There are some very very nasty things about - I managed to black out walking home from the doctor & got scraped off the pavement by a kind motorist & passerby who stopped to help husband. A couple of weeks in bed & difficulty eating too so no wonder you've not posted.
    Thinking of you & take good care. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon, darling girl! :( prayers & hugs. (Your calendar pages are beautiful.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first page in your calendar, Alice. Beautiful work. Glad to hear you are on the improve :)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).