Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Coming Soon, Are You Ready?

It's almost that time again! It will be here before you know it. I was trying something different here. Something different for me. An ATC card. I had not done one before. They are so small - just 3.5" x 2.5", not much room to work with, but so much fun! I watercolored this tile first, then used a good ole-fashioned rubber stamp, to add some words, then tangled till I couldn't think of anything else to do. Then I added that cute little rhinestone that you can hardly see in this shot - on the 'i' in mine. Yep, it's almost here!

The Creator's Leaf

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun with this one.
    Take it steady whilst you're recovering.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haven't actually done any drawing for over a week - since i got sick. but i'm starting to pull out some i worked on just prior - which is where this came from. still feeling mighty rough, but staying awake more now.

      Delete
  2. Great idea....love the vibrant colours....

    blessings,
    Cynthia♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Zentangle pairs so wonderfully with watercolor. Glad to see you in the blogosphere again! Hope the healing is coming along swiftly!

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).