Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Tangling


 We've been here in the mountains for a week now. Time to head home tomorrow. I can't believe it's been a week already. It's rained every day except one, so we didn't get to go sightseeing as much as we wanted. But that's okay. We filled time in with other things. (Color above courtesy of Derwent Inktense Pencils.)
I even had the opportunity to teach Maria's new pattern Diva Dance to my daughter, who taught it to Josh. I stayed busy all week drawing. What fun! I was able to really get a handle on some new patterns. 
And I got some new pens for Christmas :) gotta go home and play!

The Creator's Leaf

1 comment:

  1. And I thought I had a brilliant present with 9 Tombow Markers! & you got the BOX! Looking forward to seeing how you use these. Travel safely home - very very very VERY wet here.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).