Saturday, September 15, 2012

I've Got Mail!!!

It's raining outside but I braved the trek to the mailbox and was rewarded with this package! As soon as I saw the sender name I knew it was going to be a wonderful package!
Do you see it right there? Above the hand-written 'thank you!' Mandala Stencils - yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a package of absolute awesomeness! Stencils to make my own mandalas to tangle and turn into zendalas!
A very short while ago, Genevieve Crabe announced she was releasing a stencil set that would help us draw innumerable mandala designs. Haha! I tried to pre-order them before she even had the link up! This afternoon is almost over, but it's going to be a fun rest of the afternoon and evening!
Genevieve, you're the best! Thanks for making this available to us!

If you would like to learn more about these awesome stencils, please check out this link. And if you would like to watch a short video explaining how to use the templates, here's a link for that :).

The Creator's Leaf

6 comments:

  1. Alice, you totally made my day! I'm looking forward to seeing your creations. And if you have comments or suggestions, I'd love to hear those too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, genevieve! you are one of the women i look up to in my learning journey. i appreciate you making this product for us to use - i can't wait - i'm already playing with one of the templates :)

      Delete
  2. i'm so happy you treated yourself to these......it looks like a lot of fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait to see what you create with these templates! How exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. should be fun - haven't gotten to it yet - sad

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).