Tuesday, August 28, 2012

String Challenge 015

  
The string challenge this week was fun! The past few weeks have been so busy with revamping my blog, getting ready for the CZT training, then going to the CZT training, then coming home and trying to get caught up at the house - that I am falling further and further behind on my challenges. I think this will at least catch me up with Tangle Patterns' challenge. 
Above is the string Linda gave us, provided by Texas CZT Courtney Frantz. You can see what I came up with. I tried some new ideas - for me - some new patterns and just a little color pop. If you are interested in joining the string challenge, check it out here. We get a new string each week and it's always fun!
                                             The Creator's Leaf

4 comments:

  1. Looks kewl...I like the hidden A.H.Logo.... ;0)

    blessings,
    Cindy♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That front bit looks like a pile of stones & I love the little dashes of one colour.
    Was thinking of you as I was watercolouring with Inktense.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! now i'm going to have to get out my pencils today and do something with them :) don't you love them? i got interested in them after watching a youtube video on how to use them on an art journaling page. i think the link is in my pinterest board called "art videos". i would love to see what you do with them.

      and as for this tile - that big pile of rocks is something i learned how to do at my CZT class. i think the original pattern is called n'zeppel. no idea what that means, but instead of a straight grid, i made an any-which-way-i-wanted-to-go grid and rounded the corners in black. easy peasy! (something kali says to me when i ask about her math homework)

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).