Thursday, June 21, 2012

Diva Challenge #75 Tangleation Nation: Cadent

iamthedivaczt Photobucket
The Diva's Challenge this week is a tangleation nation one using cadent! I had never drawn cadent before, and found out it really isn't all that hard. Coming up with - understanding - the tangleations was harder. Honestly, I'm not sure I understand yet what a tangleation is. Hahaha! Anyway, above is the second thing I drew - trying to understand tangleation.
Photobucket
I posted this picture yesterday. It was my first attempt at cadent - no tangleationing involved :). This was a great challenge, Laura! Thanks!


To see all the contributions this week, visit I Am The Diva here! You can even join in the fun!

8 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I understand what they are but I like both pictures. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understood or not, there are no mistakes in zentangles :-)
    Anyway, I like your work (and your -?- cat).

    Annemarie Huijts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue is my favorite color, so I immediately have a bias. I love it. The watercolor cat is nice also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I love it! The cat looks like she is sitting in front of a chain-link fence:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely color on both of your tiles.

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).