Thursday, May 10, 2012

Beauty - Art Journaling

Photobucket
Do you remember these pages I posted at the end of April? You can review the post here if you wish. Derwent inktense pencils, a brush, a paper towel, and a little water made this project simple.
Photobucket
With a few embellishments - I made this. Some of the little tags were leftover from my scrapbooking days. The three pieces with words printed came from a sale at Joann's. I got a package with about 20 of this type of printed ephemera for 50 cents. It was a good investment.    
Photobucket
I stamped a couple flowers here and there, then colored them with my derwent intense pencils and a water brush. Inked a couple edges with chalk pads. Did a little outlinking with a black micron.
Photobucket
On the round tag, I brushed on a little Tim Holtz distress stain and attached a flower beaded decal (leftover from my Miley Cyrus paper-bag book making days.) Super simple pages! I'm not sure if I'm finished with them. That's one nice thing about art journaling - you can always come back and add more detailing! Why don't you try an art journal page today? And, have a wonderful afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been waiting to hear from you :).