Friday, October 5, 2018

Day 5 Inktober and It's Getting a Little Harder #inktober #inktober2018 #hahnemühle #zebrapenus

Alice Hendon, day 5 Inktober 2018, tangle pattern dazl
It's getting a bit harder to keep up with both
challenges I am doing.
Got a little carpal tunnel stuff going on with
my drawing hand.
In a brace right now and taking it easy,
other than making this post. 

Day 5's tangle is Dazl.
Got to say this one doesn't do anything for me.
I opted to keep the design minimal
and I think it was effective.
Makes me dislike dazl a little less this way.
Hahaha!
Sorry, Diana. 

some Distress Ink from Tim Holtz, 
a white Gelly Roll from Sakura,
and that is pretty much it.
Minimal.

I admin a Facebook group called
and we are working through Inktober together.
Care to join us?
You can by clicking here.

You can purchase some Hahnemühle
And the Zensations line of pens here

4 comments:

I have been waiting to hear from you :).