Monday, September 17, 2018

TV Time Last Night #alicehendon #procreateart

Alice Hendon, zendala fun on the iPad with the Procreate app
I just realized I forgot to shade this.
Oh well, I'll do that tonight when we watch
reruns on TV. Thankfully new episodes start
back up next week.
As much as I love Merlin, and Atlantis, and 
the Musketeers, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
there are only so many times you can watch them.
Trust me on this one.
I do like the way this turned out.
It was my first time to try something
curvy like mooka. 
And I'm liking the crazy lines on betweed.
First orbs I've done as well.
I must have drawn that largest one 20 times
before I could get the start and end points
to meet. Couldn't do that on a piece of paper.
Hahahahaha!
Tonight?
Shading 101. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been waiting to hear from you :).