Sunday, August 12, 2018

The 100 Day Project in the Baby Leda Pocket Sketchbook Flip Through

This was the first year I did 
The 100 Day Project.
Probably my last, too, it got really
intense trying to keep up. 
But I'm glad I participated.
Most of my days were completed in
the Baby Leda Pocket Sketchbook
This sketchbook was perfect for the project,
worked great and I could finish a page
in one sitting - most of the time.
Pages worked great for all types of media,
collage, gesso, watercolor, ink.
Can't say enough good about the
Baby Leda!

Here is a silent flip through,
silent so you can concentrate on the art.
An silent because I haven't figured out
how to add music yet.
Still working on that point.
Hahaha!
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. so beautiful !! I would never be able to do something like that as I'm newbee in tangle and don't practise enough, bu I enjoy looking your book
    friendly
    béatrice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beatrice, just keep tangling. You can totally do this 😊

      Delete
  2. That was such a feat keeping up with the 100 day project & you've got a super memento of it. Loved your flip through & it really shows the size of the Baby Leda beautifully, it would be perfect for somebody intimidated by a large expanse of white or a new tangler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there were times when I felt like this white space was too large, you know - around day 70 or so. I will not undertake this myself next year. but I am proud to say I did it once.

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).