Friday, July 13, 2018

Marabu On Hahnemühle Bamboo Results #hahnemuhle #marabueasymarble

Alice Hendon, results of Marabu Easy Marble on Hahnemühle Bamboo Mixed Media Paper
 A couple days ago I posted a video showing how
to make these marbled cards.
The product I used was Marabu Easy Marble.
You can buy it here
Not expensive, a bottle at $2.54 will last
quite awhile at a couple drops here and a
drop or two there. 
For paper, I used Hahenemühle's
The ones I chose are roughly 3" x 4". 
The perfect size. 
Alice Hendon, results of Marabu Easy Marble on Hahnemühle Bamboo Mixed Media Paper
 You can see from the video this is a super simple
way to marble some papers.
And in a hurry, too. 
The colors are beautiful. 
The colors are fairly accurate here.
Alice Hendon, results of Marabu Easy Marble on Hahnemühle Bamboo Mixed Media Paper
One of the things Marabu tells you in the
advertising is that you can not make mud
with these colors.
Hahahahahaha!
That bottom card up above there,
I was trying to show how you couldn't 
possibly make mud. And what do I do?
I make mud. 
Yep.
But, I'm keeping it - contrary to what I said
in the video. I am sure I can do something
sometime with it. Hahahahaha!
I have three favorites from the ones seen above.
I bet those of you who know me best -
can tell which three.
Alice Hendon, results of Marabu Easy Marble on Hahnemühle Bamboo Mixed Media Paper. even the backs are pretty
 I did get a pleasant surprise I wasn't expecting.
Because of the way I completely submerged the
Bamboo paper in the marble bath -
the backs had some interesting looks, too!
And I really like that!
I can use both sides!
Alice Hendon, results of Marabu Easy Marble on Hahnemühle Bamboo Mixed Media Paper. even the backs are pretty
I don't know how I will use these just yet.
Now that they are totally dry,
some of them feel smooth to the touch and
would take pen work very well.
Some still have strands of goop gunked up on them.
(That's southern talk for 'they are a mess.')
But I will find a use for them because I don't
waste any of this awesome Bamboo paper for
anyone!

If you are new to my blog,
anywhere you see pink means it is a link,
just click on it. 
The link should open in a brand new window,
so you can still find your way back here.
So just remember -
pink=link.

Need a tangle place to hang out?
Come join us on Facebook at
I would love to welcome you to our group -
the absolute best zentangle group on FB.
Hands down!

2 comments:

  1. Well favourites I'd guess top left of the first batch & top 2 in the second, my favourite is the pastel one above mud! Great fun watching you explaining what you were doing too - gives me some valuable down time midst researching stock for shop!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was really fun to do. I haven’t d0ne anything with them yet, but I will. Glad you enjoyed it ❤️

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).