Friday, June 22, 2018

Day 80 #the100dayproject #zentangleallaround #ledaartsupply

Alice Hendon, the 100 Day Project in my Baby Leda Sketchbook
It is day #80 of The 100 Day Project in my
I hear the string section playing "Hallelujah!"
Tangles include printemps, zone and raid.
And that's day 80.

Please Read:
A couple weeks ago I made some address changes with the blog and apparently that messed up some of the settings. I no longer get automatic emails when you leave a comment on a post. I have to remember to go look for those. And I'm trying to remember - it just sometimes takes me a day or two or five or six.
So don't be discouraged.
Don't think I don't still love you -
because I do.
And quite frankly I'm not all that positive that
for those of you who signed up to get my
posts through email when I make them -
yeah, I don't know if that's working either.
So if you received an email that told you about this post,
can you just leave a comment and let me know that it works, please?
Or you can email me at kenoly2000@hotmail.com
Thanks :)
Have a super wonderful weekend. 

9 comments:

  1. Alice - worked for me! Got the email and love love Day 80. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for letting me know. still am not getting notifications but at least we now know the email function works <3 and day 80 was a lot of fun! thank you for being here :)

      Delete
  2. Your post for day 80 through email came in at 4:02 this morning! Really nice combo of patterns you used there.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for letting me know. notification still doesn't work, but at least now we know this part does. changes. sigh. hahaha! thanks for letting me know :)

      Delete
  3. Testing your notification mechanism. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. thanks, Julie. still no notification and we don't know how to fix that part. but at least the rest works. thank you , dear friend <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to be so late commenting - super combination of tangles & I do like that new Zone, looks like it's going to be so so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. zone is doing very well so far with a bunch of people using it. that makes me very happy :)

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).