Friday, May 18, 2018

Days 37 - 43 of The 100 Day Project #ledaartsupply #zentangleallaround #the100dayproject

day 37 of The 100 Day Project, Alice Hendon, The Creator's Leaf
 This past week has seen me working hard on getting my book 
Day 37 actually appears in the book as part
of the explanation for shading tangled art.
Tangles are golden (mine,) Meer and footlites.
day 38 of The 100 Day Project, Alice Hendon, The Creator's Leaf
 Day 38 is also in the book as artwork for
my pattern called line dance.
day 39 of The 100 Day Project, Alice Hendon, The Creator's Leaf
  Day 39 features Footlites, a pattern created by Carole Ohl, a fellow CZT. 
I really like the way it looks
against that Cosmic Shimmers watercolor
background in my Baby Leda.
detail of footlites art from Tangle Starts Strings, Alice Hendon, The Creator's Leaf
 It appears in the Tangle Starts Strings as
artwork for Carole's pattern footlites.
days 40 and 41 of The 100 Day Project, Alice Hendon, The Creator's Leaf
 Days 40 and 41 are from a prompt I gave in 
my Facebook tangling group. 
I will do a blog post soon that details the work.
Tangles are footlites, printemps, shattuck,
mertail and blade.
days 42 and 43 of The 100 Day Project, Alice Hendon, The Creator's Leaf
Days 42 and 43 in my Baby Leda was another
landscape done with Schmincke watercolors.
A blog post will follow shortly detailing this
one as well.
I am practicing these landscapes to be able
to create a large one.

All these works are in my
I am an artist Ambassador for Leda,
and really, really love using this little
sketchbook for The 100 Day Project.

Want to read more about the project?
Click here.
Want to join us in
Zentangle All Around?
Click here
my new book Tangle Starts Strings has 378 strings all ready for you to tangle, Alice Hendon, The Creator's Leaf
Want to check out my Tangle Starts Strings book?
Click here.
Yay!
 It is currently #2 on the Hot New Release list.
Thank you to everyone who has purchased
the book so far!
You are truly appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited!!! I should receive your book tomorrow :-) Glad to hear many of my favorites are in the book. I'll let you know how much I love it tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gail, thank you so much for your support! I can't wait to hear what you think about the book :)

      Delete
  2. Goodness that's some demonstration of Footlites - so, so effective in the various forms & I especially love the circular one. My 100 Days really got derailed with working most days whilst shop owners are away plus my mishap with the pavement. Just managing to keep up with commenting on yours!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so far behind on the 100 days thing, too. need to get back to it. I hadn't realized I used footlites in almost every one of these pieces. I guess I must really like it. :) hopefully you are much better after your fall.

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).