Thursday, April 19, 2018

Day 16 of The 100 Day Project #the100dayproject #ledaartsupply #zentangleallaround

day 16 of The 100 Day Project, Alice Hendon, Leda Pocket Sketchbook
A little over two weeks in and I'm still going.
Hahaha!
It does get to be a bit overwhelming each day
figuring out what I can actually draw in
15 minutes.
That isn't the official prompt - 15 minutes.
That is the time span I have set for my
Facebook group Zentangle All Around.
I don't always stick to the rule,
but for Day 16 I really wanted to.

These pages are being tangled in my
Baby Leda Pocket Sketchbook.
The pages are 3.5" x 5.5" which is a really
good size for the project.
So, if you can imagine this photo at that size
you will have a realistic view of what I am
working with.

I call this one:
Draw Really Fast and Shade-Like-a-Crazy-Lady!
Cause that's what I did. 
15 minutes!
Boom!

Pertinent links:

2 comments:

  1. That's some speed drawing to get all that done in 15 minutes. I'm hoping to resume but it will be at a much more sedate speed. Love those Popsicles......... back to cleaning the washing machine drawer dispenser outlet (need a bottle brush so shopping first.............. then I get to play with pen & paper!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can’t wait to see what you do! So glad you are tangling again

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).