Friday, April 13, 2018

Day 10 and 11 of The 100 Day Project #the100dayproject #ledaartsupply #hahnemühle

day 10 of The 100 Day Project, Alice Hendon, Cézanne hot pressed paper from Hahnemühle
 Ten days in to 
and I'm hanging in there!
It is hard to stay on target when there
are so many other things I need to be doing,
but so totally worth it!

Day #10 is above.
along with Dylusions Ink Sprays
Love the rich, awesome color!
This paper worked so great with the ink sprays!
And because the block of paper is both
gauzed and glued,
I had no warping or dimpling.
The color sat on the top and didn't absorb,
the color didn't alter or change,
it just sat there and was beautiful until it dried.
(Although there were a few places where I used
a heat gun to create some of those cool
effects you see.)
And I have made the decision not to draw on 
this piece, but to keep it as is.
Cause I love it that much!
day 11 of The 100 Day Project in my Baby Leda Pocket Sketchbook - Alice Hendon
Day #11 is a much smaller work.
again I used the Dylusions Ink Sprays
because they are my absolute favorite. 
I tangled with an 0.1 Copic Multiliner and 
a white UniBall Signo gel pen.
Tangles are: printemps, tipple, holes,
and fluxfleur.
So much fun!

We are doing The 100 Day Project as a
group over at Facebook. If you would like
to join us, head on over to
and join us.
I'd love to see you there!

Links for this post:


4 comments:

  1. Hang in there. You can do this all the way through and we love seeing it every day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, carol! I will persevere. Haha! It is a fun challenge.

      Delete
  2. Fascinating with the use of both black & white pens plus the gold accents on the blue-red. You could always take a photo of the first piece & tangle on that keeping your original safe but I'm sure you'll have already thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually I could totally do that. I made this piece for a calendar competition Hahnemühle is doing. I'm afraid I will mess it up if I tangle on it. going to submit it just like this, but I could totally tangle a copy :)

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).