Wednesday, January 31, 2018

National Zebra Day! #zebrapen

Zebra Pen's facebook post about National Zebra Day, featuring my zebra
 Many of you already know that I am an 
Artist Ambassador for Zebra Pen Corp.
My art friend and co-tangle designer Sandra Strait
(Life Imitates Doodles) is also an ambassador.
Today is National Zebra Day and the company honors
us by featuring our art on their social media posts.
So exciting!
Here is my zebra made entirely with Zebra products.
(With the one exception being that white gel pen.)
So much fun to draw and fill with tangles.
His little fru-fru mane was the best part!
So glad Zebra allows Sandra and I to do our own take on the zebra - 
our art styles are very different.
And Zebra honors us both!
Yay!!!
Now, go check out Sandra's blog as well.
Love you, guys! 
You are the best!

2 comments:

  1. Alice, whatever class you are in you are having a BALL, right!? Love the art work and just had to say, I have loads of Dip pens including Glass ones. Love them all and fun to work with no matter the technique. The Zebra pens are awesome too! Got me sets after I saw Sandra's posts.... Thanks for sharing you Tangle Artwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the zebra pens all the time now. they work so well!

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).