Monday, January 29, 2018

Family Focus #zebrapen

family birthday wheel in my Tangle Starts Planner available on amazon #zebrapen
Not sure why my page looks blue.
Maybe it is so sad because I tend to forget
everyone's birthdays???
Actually, I notice now that I forgot to add a 
whole bunch of the rest of the family.
But
I do have my kids and all our granddaughters 
listed - that is a win/win!

In my Facebook group
we do a planner/ bullet journal prompt each Monday.
This week's prompt is to do a family page.
This page is what I did because I have such a 
hard time remembering.

For the wheel lines, I used Christine's template
I purchased here
All the pen work was done with Zebra Pens -
Sarasa Fineliners and Sarasa Gel Retractable Pens.
Get them here
To see some of the inside of my Tangle Starts Planner, go here
To purchase my Tangle Starts Planner, go here.

Thanks for following my blog!
I appreciate you more than you will ever know!

2 comments:

  1. Love the way your section dividers colours match the colours of your stickers & the coloured writing. Can see you're having great fun with all the colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess those are my go-to colors! I am having fun - trying to learn this whole planning thing!

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).