Sunday, November 12, 2017

Stocking Stuffers and Gifts in My Etsy Store

 The holidays are upon us and Christmas will be here
before you know it! In fact it's just 6 weeks away. 
This year I have added an entire section to my Etsy store - 
just for Christmas and stocking stuffer items. 
And I apologize right now for the photo heavy post.
I wanted to show you just a sampling of the items that are available. 
There are several different types of art journals listed, more than what you see here. 
Both hand-made and straight off the shelves.
And marked down to make the Christmas shopping not so painful.
 I've spent a good bit of time this year getting tile sets ready for 
Christmas gift giving.
(Or maybe you aren't looking for a gift, but want some tiles for yourself.)
I'm your girl!
I have 15 sets like the one you see above.
A little sampling of 6 different size tiles.
I used a variety of art media to add color to plain white tiles. 
Each set is different, this is just to give you an idea of what you will receive. 
 Some tiles are the official Zentangle tiles straight from the company - 
like this set of pre-strung 3Z tiles ready for the tangles to be added. 
There are other sets in the store. 
 I have a lot of tiles available in various sizes. 
 Included are several sets of 9 tiles - 3.5" size -
that have been sprayed with Dylusions Inks through stencils 
to create beautiful ensembles.
Don't worry, I numbered the backs so you can put
the puzzle back together. 
 I have several sets of the Bijou - twinchie size - tiles as well. 
Perfect size for a stocking stuffer!
Plus 11 sets of twinchies I punched, then colored.
There are a total of ten in each set.
When they are gone, they will be gone. 
 I have a lot of sets of books - in a range of art topics. 
 Some of them are because I have multiple copies.
 All the books are in new condition,
no rejects or used copies here. 
I don't do business that way. 
This particular set is a really great one!
And priced to move.
 One of the things I enjoy the most about Christmas,
is shopping at Hobby Lobby for these cute little
ornamental boxes, then putting together tangling kits
that go with you from room to room, or just to the sofa in front of the TV.
 Pen sets are popular and I've sold several today already. 
 This particular tin has a beautiful horse on the lid.
 I've never shamelessly posted about my sales before,
but why not. I need this stuff to go to make room for other projects.
And you get great prices because of that. 
 There are even more kits in the store. 
This is a one of a kind set with the oriental papers
and tapes. I will be putting more together,
but this will be the only one with the origami paper.
 I even have some pieces of original artwork 
in the store. 
The store is organized into sections,
with the Christmas section being the largest.
Be sure to look at all the items though,
because what you want might just be posted
in another area. 
And I will be adding even more items in the next couple days.

If you have any questions, just pop me a seller question at the links. 
I will be glad to answer any question you have.
And, if you don't see what you want, just ask.

Here is the link again, the shop is called
And thank you so much for looking. 

3 comments:

  1. Goodness you've been busy on a grand scale - what unique gifts too. Hope it all goes well & you get the space freed up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! years in the making but feeling a little desperate for income.

      Delete
  2. PS - meant to say it was fun just reading through the post & seeing all the various ways you've mixed things up as gifts.

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).