Tuesday, September 19, 2017

New Dragon from Mystic Reflections

 Check out this sweet little guy!
A friend sent me a link to an Etsy shop for
Mystic Reflections and in her shop I found
this dragon that I just had to have!
Cause - dragon!
 He doesn't have a name yet. 
This dapper little fellow is about 2 1/2 inches tall. 
What should I name him?
"Him?" you ask.
Yes.
Cause this is totally a little boy dragon!
I think I like his eyes the best.
And the wings and also the tail.
Hahaha!
Now to find somewhere safe to sit him.
In case you weren't aware -
I am all about the dragon!

You can see Caralyn Edwards' work at


6 comments:

  1. On your desk watching you draw methinks. I did wonder how tall he is............. Enjoy - how about Drabbit? His pose is a bit rabbit-like so the first 3 letters of DRAgon & the finishing letters of raBBIT.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drabitt sounds great to me ❤️😊👍🏻

      Delete
  2. He is adorable! I would name him Mischief, because he looks like he might like to cause a bit of mischief every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! that's a good name, too! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait a minute, I see a sweet little girl with an Irish name, especially with those green eyes?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! So What is a good Irish name for a wee lassie?

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).