Sunday, March 26, 2017

To Shade a Dragon

 So I've been working on this
steampunk dragon
for quite some time.
A little here, a little there.
As the ideas hit me.
This is what he looked like this morning.
I realized I had never shaded him.
Shading is not my favorite.
I really dislike shading,
but it makes such a difference.
As you have heard me say time and again.
Shade.
Because this is what happens when you shade.
So much depth and dimension.

I tried out a steampunk name generator
on google.
It came up with the name Bramhall.
Sounds like a good dragon name to me.
Bramhall.

To shade or not to shade?
Shade. 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It is so much fun trying something new.

      Delete
  2. He certainly gets some oomph shaded doesn't he? Oh the dreaded shading - not my favourite part either but yes........ the difference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shading. I usually forget to do it. But it is so much better when I remember.

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).