Saturday, December 10, 2016

Zen Gem Swap

Zentangle All Around
is currently working on a 
zentangle gemstone swap.

I like doing sets of nine ATC swaps.
They fit so nicely into a baseball collectors
page. Makes it easy to display.

Here are my nine. 
Zen gems are fun, a little challenging,
but fun and rewarding when they
turn out.
Hahaha!

There are many YouTube videos teaching
gems or zen gems.
Why not give it a try today?
You will need some colored pencils
and a little patience.
So worth it!
Don't you like a good challenge?

1 comment:

  1. Definitely your style here - my favourite is the top far right. The way the simple (ahem!!) black & white linework sets off the beautiful coloured gems is so effective & allows the gems to really glow with your shading. And I love that tangle that looks like a railway track especially.

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).