Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Cityscape With Collaged Papers

Quite awhile ago I was working on a class
offered by Robin Mead.
Along the way I got sidetracked :).
Today I finished up my second of four
cityscapes - this one is
made in the collage style.
All the buildings are bits of colored paper
from earlier projects I made.
I never throw anything away.
Then I added a lot of tangling and extra color.

Looking towards 2017 I am choosing the word
H O P E 
because I need a lot of that right now
in my life. 
In this cityscape collage I have a
tower of HOPE.

What word would you choose for this
coming year?

4 comments:

  1. Your tower of HOPE peeps out from behind another - & rises up just above its neighbour: Hope's like that sometimes, not necessarily out in front but quietly & unobtrusively undergirding & underpinning. I've not found a word yet - will keep pondering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever slant on Robin Mead's cityscape class. Using collage is a great idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).