Monday, October 10, 2016

Sneak Peek

It's been awhile since I posted.
Hurricane Matthew happened, I am sure you've 
seen the news and you may have lived
through part of the storm yourself.
It has been a tense last few days
and I am glad they are over.
At least for my Florida family.
Matthew is still straggling along causing
flooding and destruction. 

I wasn't completely non-artful while
it stormed. 
I started a class taught by Robin Mead.
She is a pretty fantastic artist
and teacher!
I love her sense of color and flair
and whimsy and boldness.
Robin has been one of my go-to artists
for quite some time now.
This is going to be a wonderful class!
I will tell you more about it tomorrow.
In the meantime, here is a sneak peek
of Lesson One.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh - I can see you're having fun with this & all the colour, look forward to seeing your next instalment. Good to see you & yours are safe through Matthew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great "sneak", look forward to the next. And, like so many others, go glad all is well with your family and friends in Florida.

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).