Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Leaf Page Completed

 Yesterday I posted about 
Genevieve Crabe's
new book 
Colorful Backgrounds 2.
Here is the leaf page I stamped through a stencil,
then tangled - completed now.
This was a really fun page. I tried to make
each leaf a different tangle.
That isn't easy to do.
Hahahahaha!
My sharpie fine point pen and my Pitt pen 
worked great in the book, with no bleed through.
Also, no bleed through with the 
Tim Holtz Distress Inks I used.
If you are interested, here is a direct link
to Genevieve's page where you can get more
information and place an order. 
This book of beautiful colored backgrounds
just waits for you to add your tangles.
SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. I love all that you do I really love this design and idea I bought her other book but have not had a chance to use it yet where did you get the leaf stencil that can be used in so many ways...right now i am using alcohol inks on large tiles will be sealing them with resin they are to be used as part of centerpieces at a fundraiser You really got me going on the inks and will send a picture of a few of them when resin is finished. Thanks for inspiring me and listening to me Elaine Salvitti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, elaine, i am glad that i am able to encourage you in your art journey. that's why i am here :)

      the leaf stencil came from Joggles. that's where i buy just about everything i use, here is a link to the stencil itself:
      https://www.joggles.com/stencils/joggles-stencils-and-masks/joggles-stencils-big-leaves-10-33800.htm

      Delete
  2. I had to chuckle - looks like some of your Maine wildlife took a bite or two out of the far right leaf in the third row from top. Love the little balls of Printemps too.

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).