Saturday, July 23, 2016

Punzel Pops

Love working with copics!
They are an alcohol based marker,
they blend well,
they are bright and crisp,
so easy to work with.

This is a blend of the official tangle punzel
and Ina's bubble love.
Both are fairly easy to draw
and they work well together. 

So. 
Winter will be here before we know it
and I have been telling Mark I need
a snow mobile. 
Teal or pink.
(Hahaha! Apparently these are my go-to colors.)

I talked with a salesman yesterday.
He didn't think he could get me a snow
mobile in either of those colors.
Seriously???
Why not???
But he did say he could order a wrap -
custom designed - to go over the sled.
(I learned a new term - sled.)
To me that sounds like a zentangle challenge!
I repeat . . . hahahaha!

1 comment:

  1. I must admit I've been thinking about Copics with tangles so seeing this post reminded me...........at present still too much happening so not really getting to drawing. Teal & pink works pretty well doesn't it? Not quite sure what a snowmobile is but think it might be a bit bright in those colours.

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).