Sunday, February 28, 2016

A Bit of a Week

So I haven't posted in a couple days
and I was wondering why not.
Then I realized a lot has been going on in my life.
I did find time to participate in
A String Symphony
with my Facebook group Zentangle All Around.
Above is my tile for string #30. 
I am only about 30 strings behind. Hahaha!
The tile is a mashup of arukas and airways.
Such fun!
 I also got to spend some time with the Frankles.
She loves those sunglasses. 
 She even insisted I wear them -
even if they were made for a little guy
and barely fit my face.
Frankles wore her new glasses that 
are helping her see better.
(When she gets tired of wearing them,
she will have them to me and say, "thank you.")
And our really big news this week is that
Bobbie - my son's wife who I call daughter -
and mom of the Frankles -
earned her ears at Disney two days ago.
The beginning of a new adventure for their family.
My son will be starting a new job dispatching in
a 911 call center for one of the Sheriff's Offices
in the area.
And the Frankles is starting day care.

In the meantime, we are packing everything 
that doesn't move in preparation for our
move to Maine. 
Happy times. 

What are you up to?
How was your week?

The Creator's Leaf

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely terrific news about your son's family - I wish you could see me grinning & for some silly reason there are tears in my eyes......... take good care of yourself with all this. I had to smile over Frankles & her glasses...... so important to have those young eyes seeing things properly, my Mum didn't know there were stars in the sky for nobody spotted she couldn't see properly; when she couldn't see the blackboard she studied by herself & finally ended up being given other pupils who were lagging behind to coach, thankfully the adults finally realised she had trouble seeing.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).