Saturday, January 16, 2016

Valentine ATC Swap, 2016

Before you know it, Valentine's Day will be here.
This year - probably for the first time ever - I was able to post a swap 
before the holiday happened.
In my Facebook group Zentangle All Around,
we are currently holding an ATC swap.
A 9 for 9 swap, which means you make nine ATCs
and you receive nine ATCs in return.
People are mailing me their ATCs now that they created,
and at the end of this month I will set them up in groups of nine each
and mail them back to the participants.
This is a smattering of what I made for the swap.
None of the entire ATCs show here.
ATC stands for Artist Trading Card and they are the same
size as a baseball card - 2.5" x 3.5".
We trade them in little plastic sleeves and they are greatly treasured. 
In my personal collection I have ATCs from all over the world.
Little glimpses into the hearts of artists that have become friends - 
truly all around the globe.
So.
Happy early Valentine's Day from me to you!

these are all made on white yupo paper. the color is alcohol ink


The Creator's Leaf

4 comments:

  1. The way you've taken a snapshot of Airways is fascinating & certainly tickles the curiosity rather........ the colours are fascinating to see together too - who'd have thought red, pink & yellow could look quite like these pastel & bold variations.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice valentine colors :) and so easy to make

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks, denise, these are alcohol ink on yupo paper. so easy to make

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).