Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thursday String Idea #13

 Welcome to Thursday String Idea #13.
Sorry I missed the past two weeks,
I was in Maine with no internet.
This week's string is a kind of a 
loopedy-loop kind of string.
To print the string out at 3.5", click here.

As for myself, I am going to start moving
away from the 3.5" tangling tile.
As I get older I find that little tile is too small.
I need a larger work area. 
In my tangling string #13, I opted for some white space in my work. 
I like the contrast and the way the string of 
TootsieMoon holds the gnarly tangle in place.

Want to try string #13 for yourself?
Just go here and print out the string.
To use this same string on a larger work area like I did, 
just extend the ends of the lines.
My tile is 4" x 6".
Have fun!


The Creator's Leaf

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your abundant creativity and the way you share your art and life with your fellow artists. You've no idea how much it means. Your Maine moving experience is so fun to "participate" in, and gives me courage to undertake some lesser challenges. Today I appreciate that you shared that you're moving to a larger tile. I need to do that because of a visual necessity, and somehow it makes me feel better to know an artist of your caliber is doing the same. Somehow it's freeing. Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).