Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thursday String Idea #12

 Welcome to Thursday String Idea!
This week we have a stacked straight-line string
that can be filled with both straight and round tangles.
The string is all ready to print at the official 3.5" square tile size 
just by clicking here
For my tile, I wanted to incorporate both types of tangles.
I started with the longer dividing lines and 
filled those with TootsieMoon, rain, coaster, 
and folie-form.
Then I started filling in the other spaces with
printemps, ahh, flux, shattuck, and portholes. 
Quick to tangle, this little stack was complete.

Won't you try out the string this week?
Here is a link to print. 

The Creator's Leaf

1 comment:

  1. Interesting to see the string going outside the 'square' - great idea.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).