Thursday, September 3, 2015

Thursday String Idea #7

 Welcome to Week 7 of the
Thursday String Idea!

It is still Thursday for another 3 1/2 hours, so I am not late. Hahaha!
But close!

This past weekend I kicked off a new Facebook group called
Zentangle All Around.
We are focusing on tangling in the round,
and each Thursday I will be sharing the weekly
string idea with them.
If you are interested, go to Facebook and check us out.
We would love to have you join us!
Tangling in the round includes several things:
round tangles, OR
round tiles, OR
tangling on any round substrate.
Not every tangle used has to be round,
there just have to be some manner of roundness included.
Today's string has some curvy angles
and I chose not to use any round tangles at all.
Using a round string is enough to meet the qualifications.

You can print out the string template by clicking here
The string is sized to fit a 3.5" tile.

The tangles I used are knightsbridge, cheesecloth, and msst.



The Creator's Leaf

1 comment:

  1. The idea of roundness as a basis for the group is such a creative one when interpreted so simply - your tile demonstrates just how easy it is, in fact it is remarkably difficult to draw a tile WITHOUT any roundness in it! This makes me think of a butterfly, a flower, oh I definitely need more time................am even managing to get up a couple of hours earlier in the morning & still my day evaporates ........it must be something about getting older. You take care of yourself & love what you're doing with the group.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).