Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thursday String Idea #5

Welcome to Week 5 of the
Thursday String Idea!
Please feel free to print the string and tangle your own work of art with it.
The string is sized to fit a 3.5" tile.
You can print it from this link
OR
there will be another link at the bottom of this post.
I liked the curvy nature of this string,
and opted to add some curvy lines in the 4 sides.

Tangles I used: diva dance - waltz and rock 'n roll.

If you would like to print this string,
just click this link.

I would love to see what you create with this string!
The Creator's Leaf

2 comments:

  1. I like the non square edges of your tangled area & how you've used two different aspects of Diva Dance - both of them work so well with the curviness of the string. I've spent the day sanding & oiling my new work table, shelves have now arrived so maybe by next week my art supplies will be in my new 'studio.' Then I've certainly got some weeks of your strings to catch up with. (Well, that's my intention anyhow!)
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugs, Paula! I am so glad you are getting closer to having your studio back. It's been awhile. I miss your art!!!

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).