Friday, August 8, 2014

Bijou Diva Challenge, #179

There's a new kid in town. 
In zentangle town, actually.
And he's a little squirt!
Twinchie sized, actually.
Two inches squared.
Two inches of tiny, awesomeness,
packaged and name Bijou.
And the Diva's challenge this week is all
about Bijou's twinchie awesomeness.
I figured - what the heck!
I could totally dangle up some
Bijou-twinchie-fun!
And here it is!

Head on over to the Diva's (Laura's)
page here and check out all the
Bijou fun!
iamthedivaczt

The Creator's Leaf

14 comments:

  1. Alice, I love how the dangle tangleation looks on a twinchie!!! I've been exploring with that and Joanne Finks book on Zenspirations. They are so much fun! I just hope that someday I will be able to do them without looking at her book!! I do love yours though!! Way cool and inspiring, thanks!! :0) Share Humanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was blessed to be in one of joanne's classes on dangles that she taught herself. so much fun!

      Delete
  2. Your dangles are so fresh - just delightful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, kia, hard to fit all this one the little Bijou twinchie - but fun!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful these dangles on this twinchie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Alice, I adore your dangles, just gorgeous and I love the idea of using dangles on Bijoux tiles, will have to give it a try!
    Minette
    ----
    Minette Riordan, Ph.D.
    CEO, MinetteRiordan.com

    Ready for some creative ways to relieve stress?
    Free 8-week course: Let the Crayons out of the Box!
    www.minetteriordan.com/relieve-stress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dangles. I enjoy looking at some of the things people come up with this style, but have not tried it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun dangles on your Bijou tile!

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).