Sunday, July 6, 2014

TootsieMoon and Color

 Last week I posted the step-out for my tangle TootsieMoon and gave some examples of it in use. Below is the tile in straight black and white. I have since come back and added color by way of Prismacolor Pencils. And I added that cute little snail. He (or she) is fresh from CZT training in Rhode Island and will begin popping up all over the zentangle pages you follow very soon. Meet Bijou.
As much as I love the color - it's hard to beat the plain ol' black and white version.
If you haven't tried out TootsieMoon yet, here is a link to the step out. Have fun!

The Creator's Leaf

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your wonderful site and love you designs!! I am fairly new to zentangling and would like to know how you make your flowers that are in he tootsie moon above. Thank you



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to www.tanglepatterns.com and look at the top. You will see an alphabet. Click on D and scroll down till you find the pattern diva dance. Follow the prompts - these flowers are the rock 'n roll part of diva dance :) I'm glad you are enjoying my blog! I hope you will stop by on a regular basis :)

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).