Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Optical Illusion, Joey's Challenge #19

Sorry it's been awhile since I posted anything new. I was visiting Kali last week and did not take my laptop. I have never been able to successfully post with my iPad. So frustrating, but I did make art while I was gone. 

This week's challenge from Joey is to use a tangle that has the appearance/feel/aura of an optical illusion. Zonked by Barbara Finwell is perfect for this. I even tried it out with various colored microns. Those lines that look black? Those are totally purple. Cause I know you can't tell from this picture. Hahaha! 

Why don't you head on over to Joey's here and check out everyones optical illusions. You could even post one of your own!
The Creator's Leaf

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it.

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, joyce, glad you stopped by :) this was a lot of fun to draw and easy, too!

      Delete
  2. Wauw.This is hypnotical. Beautiful with al this colors. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, carmela, thanks for stopping by :) this was fun and super easy to draw!

      Delete
  3. great optical effect - it really pops out at you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific tile! The colors really pop; and the tangle definitely creates an optical illusion.

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).