Sunday, June 1, 2014

More Scraps

Here is another one of those scraps. That Diva Dance at the top left corner flowed from another piece that I submitted to a book. It carried over into this corner, and I added all the rest afterwards. As you're reading this, I will be heading to the ocean and a swimming pool. And seafood restaurants, and quaint little shops. I can not wait!  I'll be taking my Peerless Watercolors (I need to do a product review on them), a couple sketchbooks, and some pens. And a swimsuit! Have a great week!

The Creator's Leaf

6 comments:

  1. what a pretty tangle! Hope you have a restful vacay. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sandy, so far it's raining like crazy.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful scrap piece, Alice. I'm looking forward to reading your review of the Peerless Water Colors because I've been debating whether to get them or not. Hope you had a great day.......Linda E.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get them, Linda, you're going to love them!

      Delete
  3. That's BEAUTIFUL! Your little ocean front escapade makes me jealous, because I don't think I'll be able to make it to one this summer. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe you'll be able to work in a getaway

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).