Monday, January 20, 2014

Doing Better, APR #89

My foot is coming along. Finally. That old achilles tendon is finally starting to feel a bit better. Of course I've been sitting for a week and a half now. Reading, playing my gameboy, checking facebook, and drawing a little here and there.
About 40 heated foot soaks, 40+ ice packs, and one can of BioFreeze and I can tell some difference. Getting up in the morning and putting that foot on the floor is still a challenge. Talk about pain!
But I'm getting there. I go back to the doctor this Thursday to see where we go from here. She is looking for a 50% improvement. I think we have that much. Praying we have that much.
And in the meantime, I draw. And for the first time in quite awhile, I am linking this up to the Artist's Play Room where Jenn lets us post whatever art floats our boat this week. This is what has kept me afloat as I sit here on my chaise lounge with yet another ice pack. You can check out the Artist's Play Room here at Just Add Water, Silly! (I love Jenn!)
just add water silly's blog hop link

The Creator's Leaf

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your foot, but glad to hear it's doing better. I really like the way you do the color blends in the background of your intricate Zentangle designs. Blessings, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, that's probably my favorite part to do :)

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear you doing better. Wonder how many pens you've used up…….. Take care & keep sitting (& drawing).
    Much love
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! i usually go through at least one pen on one of these bigger drawings!

      Delete
  3. Hope your foot improves, I tore tendons and dislocated my ankle last year so know how you feel! Lovely drawing, you have so much patience! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whoa! that sounds really painful! hopefully you're all healed up now. hopefully mine will b e back to normal soon :)

      Delete
  4. So sorry to hear about your foot! Love your drawings and hope you have made 50%!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).