Friday, October 25, 2013

Making Plans

We have the most awesome Ace Hardware store anywhere! Inside the hardware store is a gift shop with so many beautiful things. I usually do some Christmas shopping there each year and I have already spotted a couple things I want to go back and pick up. Today, they had some new butterflies in stock. I have a couple others that I got at Ace to use in photo shoots, but never one like this. I love the colors and the shimmer! I came right home and got it hung up in my studio. And I have plans for a photo shoot with Frankie some time soon. Frankie and this butterfly! Can not wait!

The Creator's Leaf

1 comment:

  1. A lovely cheering piece - I know my onyx elephant always makes me smile - he's what remains of my onyx collection & carved soapstone elephant collection. Husband picked him out & said he thought he should be kept when we had to go through decluttering our possessions. Looking forward to the photo shoot too. Sounds interesting indeed.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).