Friday, October 18, 2013

Life Got You Down?

I don't know about you, but life has certainly got me down right now. It has for awhile. Trying to figure out how to deal with certain things. My creativity has certainly taken a hard shot to the arm! 

What you see above is an 11" x 14" sheet of mixed media paper that I've been tangling on for over a week now. This is all I've accomplished. But I'm trying to do a little bit each day. 

Once it's completed I will cut it down into ATCs for a swap I am woefully behind in. Lots of drawing left to do, then shading. For those of you who are still learning about zentangle, when I am done this entire sheet will be covered with patterns. Hopefully it will be a site to behold. Hahaha! Hopefully. So, stay tuned. 
The Creator's Leaf

5 comments:

  1. Hey You, Your start on this looks fantastic. What swap will this be for? I have not tried doing a large sheet and cut it up for ATC. Will you add color? Looking forward to the finished project.
    On another note, embrace your art and put your yourself in God's hands, everything will work out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i answered you in an email, but for others to see - this will finish up my brown/black swap ATCs. i hope. cause time is almost out and it's time to start the next one :) adding a little color to each ATC area. hope to post it on the blog later today.

      Delete
  2. Hi Alice! I admire your creativity and your work so much! When I am down, I try to remember: This, too, shall pass...and it always does. Hang in there! Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, barbara. i'm still struggling, but i'm getting there. i appreciate your kind - and helpful - words :)

      Delete
  3. It's looking good - I love seeing your linework. I know what you mean about artwork not happening when other matters are encroaching..... not managed too much lately. You take care & great that you're managing to do a little each day.
    Much love
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).