Friday, September 13, 2013

Rollin'

I am working on the ebook. Again. Drawing, designing, experimenting, making step-outs. This particular piece is an ATC that I made for the fall swap. (I just realized - again - that I was supposed to stick with three tangles. Oh well.) I was playing with crescent moon, which turned into that far right slice with the squiggle down the middle. I am thinking of variations I could use with that - and call it rollin'. That's what I'm working on now. 

The colors were the most fun part of this piece for me. I just took a wet, flat brush, swirled some watercolor on it, and swiped it back and forth across a slightly damp tile. I did this with about six different colors and let them blend together a bit. Once it was dry, I started my tangling. Someone in the United Kingdom is getting this ATC. Rollin' out in the mail tomorrow!

The Creator's Leaf

4 comments:

  1. How about "Autumnal Artistic Licence" reckon this would qualify.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! i reckon so, and hope the others in the swap do, too :)

      Delete
  2. Very nice. You will have to tell me about your Ebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm trying to figure out how to put one together. working on art work for it now and will go from there. looking to put together 40-50 new tangles for it.

      Delete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).