Friday, September 27, 2013

Excitement in My Mail Box!


The UPS man brought some magic in the mail today! I went outside to check on the crying kitten and found this package on the porch.
Of course, I knew what it contained and I couldn't wait to rip the package open - carefully rip - because I knew this brand newbook of zentangle was enclosed!
I have been waiting patiently for the book to arrive because on page 58, you can find my steampunk wall! This is the design I use on my business cards and on my About.Me page. It was the first drawing I used color on. (And on page 166 they included my pattern Blox.)
Design Originals did an amazing job pulling all the art together for this book. The colors are wonderful, the crispness of the black and white spot on.
And they included this pretty awesome certificate! This is just a portion of it, but check out those couple sentences - - - especially that last line! Whoot! Whoot!
This is my third time being published, but the first time in color. The entire book is amazing, full of beautiful, wonderful art!
I can not even begin to tell you how amazing it is to be a part of the overall presentation. Well, maybe you can tell - - - just a little bit!

The Creator's Leaf

3 comments:

  1. WOW Alice that's brilliant! How exciting for you and rightly so.
    The book looks amazing as does your entry!
    What a delight having the certificate with such a fantastic compliment for all to see.
    I hope you are going to frame it? ;D
    You probably won't see this comment for quite some time as you'll be flying high no doubt.
    I deserve it so relish in the glory hehe
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant - congratulations.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to listen to Freebird and let the birthday celebrations continue! Congrats on being a creative, accomplished and published Zentangle Artist!!

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).