Monday, August 26, 2013

Butterfly in the Wind

Butterfly in the Wind

A child is . . . . . . . 

A butterfly in the wind
Some can fly higher than others,
but each one flies the best it can.
Why compare one against the other?

Each one is different!
Each one is special!
Each one is beautiful!

~ Author unknown ~
I have been trying like crazy to get back to my twinkling H2O lessons. I think everyone else has been finished with the class for a couple weeks and I have been having trouble getting it done because of traveling. I started this prismatic several weeks ago and just finished it last night. I've got a long ways to go till I am comfortable with the twinks, but like the poem says each one is different, special, and can be beautiful - we just need to open our eyes to recognize it. 
The Creator's Leaf

3 comments:

  1. Goodness - that's different - love the butterfly & the very unusual way of colouring.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was worth the wait! Poem and prismatic both inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice, I still have lesson 4 and 5 to do. I have had a busy summer with my Grandkids and feeling the pressure on the swaps. Hopefully I will have more time to play in October, in Florida. I just signed up for Twinks 2. I love you butterfly painting.

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).