Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wishes Do Come True

Wishes do come true. Hmmm. Sometimes I have to wonder if it's wise to wish, but then I figure nothing is going to get better unless I do. 

Page two in my new grid journal. Fifi asked yesterday if I drew all the artwork for this journal. The answer would be - no. 

A grid journal is one way to pull artwork and quotes and statements from other sources and collect them into one journal with your own thoughts pulling it together.  These two faces have been stashed in one of my pinterest boards in hopes that one day I might be able to draw something like these. Right. Well, I can dream, can't I?

The Creator's Leaf

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I get so surprised when I suddenly realise that something I wished for has happened - it was a sort of dream that I didn't think would or even could happen: marriage was like that but God really knew.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

I have been waiting to hear from you :).